Walnut Creek Marriott
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To perform duties and maintain kitchen work areas, restaurant equipment, maintain clean utensils and in orderly condition.
1. Sweeps and mops floors.
2. Washes worktables, walls refrigerators, and meat blocks.
3. Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
4. Steam Cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
5. Sorts bottles, and breaks disposable ones in bottle crushing machine.
6. Washes pots, pans and trays by hand.
7. Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on a conveyor to dishwashing machine.
8. Polishes silver, using burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth.
9. Holds inverted glasses over revolving brushes to clean inside surfaces.
10. Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use if a hand truck.
11. Sets up banquet tables.
12. Washes and peels vegetable using knife or peeling machine.
13. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
•Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
•Understand simple instructions.
•Learn simple procedures and techniques.
•Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.