Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
Located in the historical LeVeque tower, The Keep bar is a modern French brasserie and bar. The bar is open daily and offers guests a comforting space to relax and lounge over a raw bar, drinking, nibbles, and shareable options. The brasserie dining room serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. An open kitchen, Chef's table, and intimate booths are nestled among ambient gas lighting allowing guests a one of a kind experience within a warm and eclectic space.
The Keep is looking for a dishwasher that wants to be a part of our fun and cooperative team. Experience working as a dishwasher in a restaurant is preferred but more importantly we are looking for a passion for cleaning and a strong attention to detail.
* Clean and sanitize glassware, silverware, china, etc.
* Maintained and stock work area.
* Work orderly and efficiently.
* Inspects tableware and other items for stains, cracks, and other damage to ensure pristine look of items and report any deficiencies to the Management for prompt repair/resolution.
* Secures and maintains custody of equipment, keys and supplies at all times in order to protect and preserve hotel property.
* Must have basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
* Availability to work varied shifts and days
* Must be able to speak, read and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
* Must be able to communicate well with co-workers and management.
* Ability to lift repeatedly in excess of 25 lbs using safe lifting techniques.
* Ability to stand for hours at a time.
* Requires grasping, standing, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
* High school or equivalent education required.
The Keep seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. We fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER