Hilton Garden Inn Nasvhille Airport
Platinum Hospitality Management
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
PERFORMANCE WITH A CONSCIENCE
At Platinum Management Services, we continually strive to achieve superior guest relations, value a well-maintained, safe, and environmentally-conscious hotel surrounding, animated employees with passionate service ethics, leading technology, consistent capital reinvestment into our properties, conservative growth with major brand partners, and above all, strong moral principles in all of our professional exchanges.
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us.
Times change, but our dedication to perfecting the travel experience never will.
Job Purpose: To perform duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweeps and mops floor once every hour as needed.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine. Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand. Runs glasses through dish machine twice.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Separates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers; steam-cleans or hoses-out garbage cans.
- Sorts bottles, and breaks disposable ones in bottle-crushing machine.
- Polishes silver, using burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth, if required.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of hand truck.
- Sets up banquet tables, when required.
- Washes and peels vegetables using knife or peeling machine, when required.
- Puts away all clean utensils; puts away & rotates stock in designated areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
- Understands OSHA regulations.
HS Diploma or equivalent