As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Full Time Dishwasher (Steward) to work at our beautiful Dolce Q Center in St. Charles, IL. The Steward is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and proper storage of all china, glass, and silver, and ensuring the highest standards of sanitation. He/she is also responsible for assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area. He/she is also responsible for assisting with proper food storage and rotation.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and orderliness in all kitchens, back dock, dumpster and utility work areas.
• Heavy duty cleaning of ovens, grills, sinks, walls, floors, walk-in refrigerators and freezers and other heavy kitchen equipment.
• Maintain clean and sanitary environment with knowledge of proper handling, storage, and sanitation.
• Be able to properly use chemicals to sanitize and know the MSDS information of each.
• Operate the dishwashing equipment to ensure that all china, glass, and silver are cleaned thoroughly and sanitation of such is maintained.
• Knowledge of proper safe handling techniques for all chemicals used.
• Practice safe work habits at all times to avoid possible injury to self or other employees.
• Follow the proper procedures in the breakdown, cleaning and reassembling of all kitchen equipment, as needed.
• Assist in the set up and breakdown of the restaurant buffet as required.
• Report any maintenance needed on equipment.
• Wash, rinse, sanitize, sort, and store all pots, glasses, china, silver, and flatware.
• Clean and organize all designated areas to include sweeping, mopping and washing floors.
• Be able to support any position in the Kitchen that is in need of help.
• Be able to operate and maintain cleanliness of all kitchen equipment.
• Maintain a “Clean As You Go” policy.