Come join our family! Buffalo Mountain Lodge in Banff Alberta is looking for a Dishwasher. Subsidised staff accommodations, meal plan, career growth opportunities and lots of other perks such as staff events and activities, lodge and restaurant discounts and more.
Report to: Head Chef and Supervisor's
Hours: As required
Objective: To maintain cleanliness of all kitchen wares, equipment and areas
- To maintain a constant stock of clean wares in all kitchen areas.
- To maintain dishwashing equipment.
- To report all faulty equipment to supervisor.
- To maintain a constant cleanliness of all kitchen areas including fridges and equipment & floors.
- To maintain health and safety regulations.
- To follow daily duty roster.
- To maintain proper storage of kitchen and Food and Beverage wares.
- To follow policy manual.
- To perform other associated duties as assigned
- To receive kitchen products and put away and rotate stock
- To assist with kitchen prep (chopping vegetables, preparing fruits, making freshly squeeze orange juice)
- To maintain a clean and healthy staff cafeteria, including microwave and cupboards
- To preform extra cleaning duties as needed
- 1-2 years of practical experience
- Substantial knowledge of food safety and handling procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in team environment
- Ability to work all restaurant operating hours
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- To be able to endure long periods of standing (sitting, bending, and lifting may be required)
Please email your resume to email@example.comBenefits : Subsidised staff accommodation & meal plan + lots of other p(ref. 15947)