Tucked away on Mission Bay you will find Paradise Point Resort & Spa, a 44-acre island resort conveniently located next door to SeaWorld and just minutes from the airport, downtown San Diego, and top attractions like the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
Featuring over 462 bungalow-style rooms nestled amongst tropical gardens, lagoons, and beaches, Paradise Point has served as a top destination for Southern California vacations, weddings, and meetings for over 50 years.
You will join a team of incredibly friendly and positive people that are all committed to providing exceptional service to all of our guests. We foster an environment of service and respect where everyone's ideas and points of view are welcomed.
Job OverviewThis position provides support to all food and beverage outlets through cleanliness, organization and pace in the stewarding department. These responsibilities include using proper cleaning techniques and designated equipment to meet property needs.Essential Functions
- Maintain a positive physical appearance of the stewarding and back of house areas
- Communicates supply, maintenance, safety and storage needs to leadership promptly
- Fulfill Restaurant service needs from Stewarding throughout the shift and ensure that all requirements are met according to specifications
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment/machinery
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment