Director, Revenue Management - Embassy Suites Orlando Airport
What will I be doing?
As the Director of Revenue Management, you would be responsible for monitoring, managing and maintaining group and transient inventories to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls including, but not limited to, room accommodation and rate inventory controls, roll-in controls, group inventory and cut-off dates, implementation of blackout dates, maintaining demand information and managing sellout strategies in partnership with Front Office
* Serve as primary liaison with Front Office, Sales and Marketing and Reservation to maximize inventory and profitability
* Develop, monitor and adjust sales and pricing strategies
* Conducts competitive and demand analyses and provides critical analysis of chosen strategies, room statistics and general demand factors to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability
* Conduct forecasting, review all competitive shops, review demand, convention and city event calendars, maintain data on competitor products and maintain historical data on events and performance
* Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
* Recruit, interview and train team members
* Manage the department and participate in and facilitate meetings
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Degree/GED
- A minimum of three (3) years of Hotel Revenue Management experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Working in the travel industry in marketing research, revenue analysis and/or revenue management
- Strong experience in Hospitality forecasting, pricing and inventory control
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in a hotel revenue management system such as OnQ revenue management; OnQ forecast management, OnQ rate and inventory, OnQ property management, Delphi, and/or our Company revenue management toolkit
- Experience working with GRO
- Experience working in a Full Service hotel
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel, creating complex workbooks including the use of macros, visual basic, pivot tables and compound intricate formulas
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!