Homewood Suites by Hilton North Houston Spring
*2016 New Hotel of the Year -brand award
*2017 Connie Award-Hotel of the Year -brand award
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Implement Sales and Marketing Plan.
2. Achieve Revenue and RevPAR targets for all business segments.
3. Adjust sales forecasts as needed. Keep the General Manager and Corporate apprised of the status of these forecasts to ensure that the property has a steady stream of business throughout the year.
4. Develop and execute marketing and advertising programs within the General Manager’s guidelines and the approved budgets.
5. Leverage any opportunities to cross-sell among other Lodgic Hospitality properties.
6. Maintain high visibility in the surrounding community.
7. Lead the Sales Department to achieve revenue and sales goals.
8. Implement and maintain efficient sales office procedures for productive use of staff time and ensure the maintenance of accurate and updated account files and follow-up procedures.
9. Ensure follow up on all sales leads in a timely manner.
10. Assist in the recommendation and development of rate strategies.
1. 4-year College Degree or equivalent, related experience
2. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
3. Willing to travel and must possess a valid driver's license
1. Willing to take responsibility and accountability for the team
2. Well-groomed and professional in appearance
3. Willing to work on weekends and holidays if required
4. Effective communication skills
1. Previous Hilton and OnQ experience
2. Previous group and corporate sales experience
3. Market experience in Spring and The Woodlands
4. Previous extended stay sales experience
48000 - 55000 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Medical, PTO, Holiday
Management Position: Yes
Hiring Contact: Human Resources
Contact Title: Dir of Human Resources
Address: 601 W. Texas Ave Suite 100, Webster, TX, 77598, US