Pyramid Hotel Group is committed to being the best and most desirable employer in the industry.
To achieve this goal, we recognize the importance of providing respect, support and rewards to all of our people. We seek motivated and enthusiastic team players to join Pyramid Hotel Group who believe in these same values.
Pyramid is comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Together we strive for excellence in every endeavor.
What makes working at Pyramid Hotel Group different?
- We pride ourselves on being agile, flexible and responsive. We provide all the internal resources of a large hotel chain without the burdens of bureaucracy.
- We provide outstanding leadership. Our principals, officers and managers are experienced team players. They are always accessible to our associates and provide exceptional support and development.
- We focus on Respect, Recognition and Rewards. We hold our associates accountable for their goals. In return we treat our people with respect, recognize excellence in job performance and reward achievement in meaningful ways.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
Discover the ideal combination of convenience and style at the Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel. Featuring modern public areas,12,000 square feet of renovated meeting space, 349 guest rooms and and 2 new signature bars and restaurants! We're located just one mile from PHL Airport, and we offer a free hotel shuttle service; Philadelphia's bustling downtown district is a short trip away, as are Lincoln Financial Field and Wells Fargo Center. Find out today what a career at the Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel and Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
Are you looking to join a progressive hotel management company with unlimited career growth potential? How about the opportunity to get on board with a world class team marketing and directing sales of our Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel? If so, we may have the opportunity for you!
We are currently searching for a Dynamic, Hands-On Director of Sales and Marketing for our Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel. Our hotel boasts 349 guest rooms, 12,000 square feet of renovated meeting space and 3 outlets!
The ideal candidate will lead and manage the Sales and Marketing team ensuring a high level of professionalism, guest service and profitability. He or She will have overall responsibility for total revenue and yield strategies, implementation and results including group and transient rooms, group food and beverage, meeting room rental, local catering, outlet, and other revenues. Strategies will include market mix, pricing, status, direct sales, marketing, and acquisition status and results. He or She will maximize profitability for the hotel and outstanding quality service for our customers. The Director of Sales and Marketing will be accountable to market performance and potential performance as well as budget, forecast, and target goals. He or She will participate in total hotel management as a member of the hotel Executive Committee.
- A minimum of 3 years Hotel Sales and Marketing experience with 1+ years in a leadeship role
- Hotel experience required
- Market and Brand experience highly desired
- 4 year college degree required preferably in Hospitality/Tourism
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY FOR THIS OPENING ONLINE: