Since 1981, Sunrise Senior Living has been the employer of choice for warm-hearted people searching for meaningful work in a nurturing, ethical and active environment. We offer a uniquely sensitive approach and personal touch to caring for people in the senior years of their lives.
With 270 communities located throughout the U.S., 16 communities in Canada and our Community Support Office located in McLean, VA., we are always seeking exceptional people with a passion for working with seniors. Above all, we want people who are dedicated to the mutually rewarding experience that comes from caring for others.
Sunrise team members share Sunrise’s passion for seniors and commitment to quality. We hire the very best team members who have a natural serving heart and commitment to providing the very best in service and care.
From its early beginnings, Sunrise has cultivated a caring, family-like atmosphere for our team members. We champion the quality of life, not only for seniors, but also for the team members who care for them. People who choose to pursue a career at Sunrise enjoy our personal touch to providing focused, daily care.Feel the warmth of a Sunrise career.
"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what’s right for the resident. For me, that’s a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader
At Sunrise of Holbrook our Director of Sales (Director of Community Relations) is responsible for building relationships and developing referrals. This is the key to success for this sales leadership opportunity. Keeping a pulse on local market conditions and potential referral sources can impact lead generation for our community of approximately 93 residents in our premier assisted living and memory care apartments.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Nurturing lead sources
- Organizing strategic marketing events on site to promote the Sunrise Story
- Delivering other creative tactics to convert leads to move-ins
- Training new team members as they gain experience on the Sunrise sales team
- Reinforce the community’s brand reputation and achieve maximum occupancy goals
- Demonstrated sales experience in senior living, hotel / hospitality or related healthcare environment preferred (i.e. hospital, skilled nursing, long term care, hospice, CCRC or home health)
- Previous sales experience and successful track record in identifying and building local relationships to drive business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to facilitate small-group presentations
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills, as well as a deeply ingrained passion for seniors to successfully nurture relationships
- Schedule flexibility to work one weekend day per week (usually a Tuesday-Saturday schedule) as well as some evenings as necessary
- Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, as well as the ability to learn new applications; previous knowledge of a client relationship management tool for tracking leads preferred
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.