Director of Sales
A Magnificent & Iconic Hill Country Resort
For a Texas-sized getaway with every diversion and amenity, there's no better destination than the Hill Country luxury resort of La Cantera.
Set atop one of the highest points in San Antonio, La Cantera Resort offers two golf courses, five swimming pools, eight unique dining venues and a renowned Health Club & Spa. Ample facilities handle meetings, events and weddings. Décor and design elements incorporate distinctive native textiles, artwork and color palettes, and there are sweeping vistas all around the resort. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, destination shopping, the beautiful Texas Wine Country and historic and romantic San Antonio.
This AAA Four Diamond-rated resort is an exception product with a great culture and team to grow your career with.
- Achieve and exceed budgeted room nights and revenue goals annually
- Leads and manages sales segments
- Takes direction and partners with Brand or assigned Marketing Strategist on hotel positioning
- Handles key Global accounts at the property level
- Analyze critical business/accounts and negotiate best situation for achieving optimum revenue for the hotel while ensuring excellent customer service
- Actively participate in sales presentations, property tours and client meetings
- Assist Director of Sales and Marketing with annual hotel strategy plan as well as property sales budget
- Assists in developing rates, group ceilings and deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management
- Participate as team player with other key hotel members
- Professionally represent the hotel in community and industry organizations and events
- Provide constructive feedback to all departments and to hotel sales and marketing leaders
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Delphi
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required
- Extensive knowledge of revenue management
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market