Looking for an experienced Director of Sales to take on a newly re-branded property to re-introduce us to the market and build strong relationships with the local businesses.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Discovering and managing demand generators in the market
- Managing the properties reactive and proactive sales efforts
- Communicate with Field Marketing Manager to determine marketing strategies
- Analyze and review STAR report and other resources to maintain an awareness of our market position
- Discover ways to grow occupancy and RevPAR to increase market share
- Serve as the sales contact for the General Manager and property leadership team
- Participate in weekly revenue calls to ensure hotel is maximizing revenue
- Part of the crisis management team
- Ensures entire sales team is executing and supporting Marriott's customer service standards and hotels brand standards
- Actively selling the hotel and assisting sales managers in closing business when necessary
- Coaches sales department on strategies and techniques
- Participates in day-to-day sales to achieve booking goals and property revenues
- Hire and train new sales team members when necessary. Hold all sales associates accountable to hotel policies and procedures. Execute progressive discipline when necessary.
- 2 year degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Management or a related field.
- 4 years experience in sales and marketing or related professional area
- 4 year degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Management or a related field.
- 2 years experience in sales and marketing or related professional area
Job Type: Full-time
Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Novi
Position Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: Yes
Address: 27000 S. Karevich , Novi, MI, 48377, US