Director of Sales
"Outstanding people have one thing in common: An absolute sense of mission."
As a Director of Sales, you will fill a vital role by implementing the total sales and marketing efforts of the hotel, including securing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, supervising sales activities and training within the hotel staff, and executing sales and marketing strategies to maximize the profitability of the hotel while maintaining customer satisfaction.
The ideal Director of Sales candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have 5 or more years of Hotel Sales Management and Staff Leadership experience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, catering/banquet services.
- Direct the scheduling of conventions and group activities at the hotel and coordinates with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups and companies, and attends out-of-town conventions to generate convention and group business.
- Execute hotel-level tactical sales and marketing plans to support overall system-wide sales plans/strategies and programs.
- Recruit, hire, train, and provide career development for all sales personnel; conducts performance evaluations and provides feedback to employees using company hiring standards and guidelines.
- Provide sales training and development for all front desk personnel to ensure all guest inquiries and needs are consistently executed.
- Manage the departmental budget and monitors sales activities/performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan; accurately reports variances/projections.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Career Advancement at Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovative ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to succeed and explore new positions in which allow you to progress your career. Our culture and programs prepare you to meet and exceed your personal goals through:
- Every leader knowing the key to success is to always be training your team members, and to proactively encourage and provide them with opportunities for advancement.
- Manager In Training (MIT) programs to develop performing hourly staff into management opportunities.
- General Manager In Training (GMIT) programs to prepare performing management staff to take the keys to their first hotel.
Come join our team! Apply NOW!