A Career with Pearl Hospitality
Pearl's customer service philosophy is based on complete empathy for our guests. Walk into any Pearl property, and you'll meet front desk personnel who greet you with a smile. Food and beverage staff members who are eager to please. And housekeepers who are happy and upbeat.
Since our company culture is devoted to the satisfaction of our associates, every member of the Pearl team is devoted to the satisfaction of our guests. That commitment, in turn, results in a level of performance that far exceeds industry averages.
We believe that, by investing in the growth of our people, we're investing in the future growth of our company. This simple yet powerful idea is what sets Pearl apart from other hospitality companies - and what drives our continuing success.
DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR RESUME UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE TOP 1% OF SALES PROFESSIONALS
* You have a burning desire to succeed, are extremely customer oriented, highly motivated and never say die.
* You have the entrepreneurial drive and unwavering determination to expand this hotel's market share.
* You have a mentoring spirit who is highly accountable to everyone you work with.
* You believe you can be the best at almost everything you do and can prove it.
Pearl Hospitality fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where people come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to building an empire. The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for expanding the hotel's market share though strategically guiding the sales team through inside and outside sales calls, telephone solicitation, site visits and written communication. Responsibilities include developing, maintaining and qualifying accounts. We offer excellent salary and bonus structure, as well as a great opportunity for upward mobility. We also offer a complete benefits package, including Vacation, Holiday, Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental, Life, 401K. Base Salary plus bonus.
Resume submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Must have a strong hotel sales background
* Maximize the profitability of the hotel through creative and selective selling.
* Develop and implement sales plan for all profit centers.
* Establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan.
* Expected to be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
* Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company's strategic goals.
* Ensures the prompt and systematic servicing of all business accounts (i.e., tracing, booking, contracting, communicating with hotel departments, and following up with group for feedback and future bookings).
* Works with brand and management company team to insure optimum results in cooperative sales and marketing campaign.
* Monitors and directs sales leads to outside sales managers, provides motivation, support, encouragement, and direction to all members of the sales department.
* Maintains efficient sales office procedures for productive use of staff time and insures the maintenance of accurate and updated account files and follow-up procedures.
* Monitors sales activities/performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan and to accurately report variances/projections.
* Prospect new business and maintain client relationship.
* Teach, train, counsel, and lead Sales staff in consistently exceeding production goals.
* Direct selling effort of sales and reservations.
* Maintain communications with Regional and/or Corp. Staff.
* Develop budgets, projections, and implementation plans for each market segment.
* Ability to conceptualize the mission.
* Develop and implement business plan.
* Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and employees.
* Highly organized and has very effective time management skills
* Strong negotiating skills and capacity
* Strong Listening skills
* Maintain a good working relationship with guests, groups, and personnel from other departments.
* Demonstrate team building experience- Track record promoting an atmosphere of teamwork.
* A mentor who has inspired, trained, and developed people for promotion.
* Demonstrate ability to lead by example.
* Excellent knowledge of computers.
* Experience making presentations in front of groups.
* Strong customer service orientation and skills.
* Strong budgetary, projections, and cost control skills.
* Assume responsibility/accountability.
For more information on our company please visit http://www.pearl-realestate.com
Email resumes to email@example.com
Job Location: Hilton Garden Inn Lubbock, Texas
6027 45th Street
Lubbock, Texas 79407