Personal and comfortable, with all the luxury amenities you'd ever want. The only hotel on the picturesque shores of Lake Washington, we're only three miles from the high-tech corridor of Redmond, Bellevue and Bothell and just fifteen minutes east of Seattle. That means we're minutes from where you need to be, but far from the everyday.
We have two extraordinary lakeside restaurants. State-of-the art business facilities. Unsurpassed views of the lake, Seattle skyline and the Olympic Mountains beyond. Northwest tranquility in the Northwest Face Spa at the Woodmark. And then there's our incredible staff. Woodmark employees are warm, approachable and anticipate your every need. We love to delight with extra touches to make your stay special: martini bars in every room, garden sculptures adorning our lakeside esplanade and our famous complimentary "Raid the Pantry" every night. And while you're a guest here, you're also a member of the Woodmark Yacht Club, which means access to private parties, kayaking and boat tours of Washington Lake aboard the Woodmark II, our 1956 Chris Craft.
Truth is, our idyllic location on Lake Washington makes everything more serene. A corporate retreat re-energizes your staff. A family reconnects on a sunset kayaking trip. A lakeside wedding becomes forever. Hugely popular for corporate events, weddings and important family occasions, the Woodmark Hotel & Spa is ultimately a place where guests feel at home, and home is on the shores of Lake Washington. Please join us.
Job OverviewThis position is r esponsible for planning and implementing strategic plans to achieve objectives assigned. Leading and managing all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives. Achieves personal booking goals and makes recommendations on booking goals of direct reports.Essential Functions
- Achieve and exceed budgeted room nights and revenue goals annually
- Leads and manages sales segments
- Takes direction and partners with Brand or assigned Marketing Strategist on hotel positioning
- Handles key Global accounts at the property level
- Analyze critical business/accounts and negotiate best situation for achieving optimum revenue for the hotel while ensuring excellent customer service
- Actively participate in sales presentations, property tours and client meetings
- Assist Director of Sales and Marketing with annual hotel strategy plan as well as property sales budget
- Assists in developing rates, group ceilings and deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management
- Participate as team player with other key hotel members
- Professionally represent the hotel in community and industry organizations and events
- Provide constructive feedback to all departments and to hotel sales and marketing leaders
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Delphi
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required
- Extensive knowledge of revenue management
- Knowledge of hotel and competitive market