Careers and Job Opportunities for Crestline Hotels and Resorts LLC
Crestline -- successfully inspiring hospitality careers. As one of the largest and most well-respected hospitality management companies in the U.S., Crestline attributes its success to its more than 4,000 associates who exemplify our culture of service, forward-looking vision, and the ability to work together in a diverse environment. Since 2000, Crestline has been a preferred hospitality management company for many of the most notable brands including Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Hyatt and Starwood, as well as independent, private label hotels and conference centers. Operating in 28 states and the District of Columbia, Crestline's mission is to "exceed guest expectations, provide an engaging and supportive work environment, and deliver financial success and opportunities for our employees, our company and our owners and investors."
Crestline's associates enjoy liberal benefits, exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement, as well as educational opportunities. Crestline is consistently ranked as a top 10 management company - not only for its growth, but for its high operating standards that include optimal results in all areas of the hotel business - from RevPAR performance, to gross operating profit, to quality, to associate opinion surveys, and employee retention.
Whether you are looking to enhance your skills or rise to executive management, Crestline is a hospitality leader that values your work ethic and rewards your contributions. We invite you to consider a career with Crestline.
We are currently on the hunt for aDirector of Sales.The ultimate mission of this role will beto drive market share growth and guest satisfaction to one of Crestline’s multi-million dollar business units by offering a strong disposition to revenue achievement and unparalleled customer service.
Positioned as one ofCrestline’s Key Revenue Generation Leaders, this is a phenomenal opportunity to:
- Lead the sales effort at a hotel that has recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation offering some of the trendiest accommodations from guest rooms to public space
- Be given superior support from the Corporate level all the way from Sales & Marketing, Operations, Accounting, IT, and Human Resources
Astrong predictor of successfor the Director of Sales will be the ability to:
- Quickly understand market conditions and provide leadership around maximizing opportunities for revenue growth from new and current customer base and nearby competition
- Drive a culture of success and effective sales tactics while mentoring the existing sales team
- Develop cohesion with the General Manager, Revenue Management, and Field Sales & Marketing staff to ensure alignment and open communication
- Possess excellent selling skills and style to connect quickly with customers
The Director of Sales should also be able towork closely and collaborate effectivelywith:
- All key leaders across the hotel to include the General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Front Office Manager, and other Operational Leaders
- Crestline’s Executive and Field Sales & Marketing Leadership, and Revenue Management
- Additional Corporate Staff and key members across the Corporate level to include Human Resources, Centralized Accounting, and Senior Operations staff
- Strong focus on growth of Total Hotel Revenue and positive RevPAR Index Change Year-Over-Year – your ability to influence and increase these upon starting is key
- Understanding and execution of the Sales Process to effectively contract group business and secure corporate negotiated rate accounts
- Understand and champion the hotel’s overall Business Plan with a strong focus on execution
- Ensure a strong understanding of the hotels Comp Set and provide any recommendations to the Field Sales Staff and General Manager
- Staff Optimization – ensure all newly hired and current sales staff understand their mission and have the tools to execute successfully on the Business Plan
- Develop and get to know key players to include Hotel Ownership and pertinent Field/Corporate Staff
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) with 3-5 years of equivalent work experience – you have a passion for Hotel Sales coupled with a competitive, hunter mentality!
- Strong understanding of Hotel Sales and Comp Sets with a proven track record of success
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written – your ability to communicate and influence by word and writing is a must
- Basic Computer Skills – you must have the ability to communicate effectively through email as well as manipulate and analyze information quickly from spreadsheets and databases
Preferred Skills and/or Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Select, Focused, or Extended Hotel Stay experience
- Hotel experience
- SalesPRO experience