Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewJOB OVERVIEW
Oversee the overall operations of the rooms division including Front Office, Guest Services, and Housekeeping. Develop, train, coach and lead staff to ensure optimum financial success, cleanliness, and superior customer service.Essential FunctionsESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for scheduling the front office, guest service, and housekeeping staffs according to business forecast, payroll budget guidelines and productivity requirements.
- Oversees and participates in all aspects of the Front Office, Guest Service, and Housekeeping operations.
- Maintains correct procedures for hotel accounting, credit control and handling of financial transactions, and Supply Inventory.
- Strives to increase the level of guest satisfaction through associate development and quality image.
- Ensure Pre Shift Meeting are happening at all shift change-overs in accordance with Hotel expectations.
- Minimum 4 year degree in Hospitality Management or similar field
- Previous experience (at least 5 years) in all of the following positions: Front Office Manager, Housekeeping Manager/Executive Housekeeper, Guest Services Manager, Reservations experience
- Preferred experience with SMS Host, GoConcierge, or similar rooms/reservations/guest service programs.
- Experience leading teams in a luxury, resort environment required.