About The Camby Hotel
Blending imagination, sophistication and a spirit of celebration, The Camby promises not only an elegant urban respite, but also a vibrant and engaging experience for those who prefer to add a bit of flavor to their business and distinction to their play.
Tradition meets invention at The Camby, beginning with statement-making design that pairs classic columns and stately marble with splashes of contemporary flair. This bold and inspired balance of authenticity and cutting-edge style extends into food, art, entertainment and more.
Here, guests will be part of a community of like-passioned people who appreciate both the classic and the trending. And who want to be part of it all. The Camby taps into the cultural conversation, connecting all who crave share-worthy interaction with unique characters and experiences during their travels.
A captivating experience in every aspect of hospitality, The Camby inventively satisfies guests' desires for the restful and playful, refinement and entertainment, and the timeless and au courant. Operating under Marriott Internationals Autograph Collection brand, The Camby is 'Exactly like nothing else'.
IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER. We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
Oversee the overall operations of the rooms division including Front Office, Guest Services, and Housekeeping. Develop, train, coach and lead staff to ensure optimum financial success, cleanliness, and superior customer service.Essential FunctionsESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for scheduling the front office, guest service, and housekeeping staffs according to business forecast, payroll budget guidelines and productivity requirements.
- Oversees and participates in all aspects of the Front Office, Guest Service, and Housekeeping operations.
- Maintains correct procedures for hotel accounting, credit control and handling of financial transactions, and Supply Inventory.
- Strives to increase the level of guest satisfaction through associate development and quality image.
- Ensure Pre Shift Meeting are happening at all shift change-overs in accordance with Hotel expectations.
- A minimum of two years previous Front Office and Housekeeping management experience required.
- Previous Spa management experience preferred.
- Previous Marriott experience preferred. Previous boutique hotel experience highly preferred.
- Previous experience working with Marriott Rewards and Opera PMS preferred.
- High School graduate or GED required.