Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
The Director of Revenue Management provides oversight of all revenue functions for assigned hotel.What you will be doing
- Develops, implements, communicates, analyzes, measures and adjusts strategies to achieve top line revenue goals in conjunction with the company’s vision and standards.
- Directs hotel revenue team and develops action steps to improve REVPAR performance.
- Executes and oversees hotel strategies to ensure STAR index gains that meet Company objectives.
- Reviews and recommends rooms and catering strategies including pricing, inventory, and channel management, in order to achieve budgeted revenue and maximize market share.
- Ensures proper mix of business through the use of market data, historical information, inventory controls and pricing strategies.
- Review and approve displacement analyses with property revenue team.
- Develop and implement property-specific action plans as necessary to address performance deficiencies.
- Maintain keen awareness and oversight of online real estate through updated and effective ecommerce/revenue initiatives.
- The Director of Revenue Management reports to the General Manager, with dotted line reporting to the Regional Director of Revenue Management / Vice President Revenue Management.
- This position directly manages assigned staff and indirectly manages all subordinates. Articulates Company goals to the staff.
- Demonstrates commitment to these goals through work ethic, integrity and respect for the Company and associates.
- Unites associates in a common commitment to achieve and exceed these goals.
- Works closely with management throughout the hotel and the Company.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
- Two or Four-Year degree in hotel management, business, or related major.
- Advanced knowledge of hospitality revenue principles and practices.
- Five or more years of related experience.
- A substantial and successful track record in profitable revenue management while maintaining integrity and professional bearing.
- Possess knowledge of accounting and budgeting along with the ability to compile facts/figures and analyze information that involves data manipulation or interpretation to arrive at logical conclusions.
- Ability to anticipate and identify issues and exercise initiative to investigate, interpret and weigh alternatives to reach logical conclusions and make sound business decisions.
- Display consistent professional leadership while simultaneously handling competing and changing priorities and projects.
- Remain positive, resourceful and possess the ability to improvise while working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently schedule, manage and delegate work.
- Appropriately and effectively interview, hire, motivate, develop, monitor and address staff performance matters.
- Possess excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills with professionalism, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft office along with the ability to travel when needed.
- Must satisfy and comply with the legal requirements for employment within the jurisdiction.