The Scottsdale Resort and McCormick Ranch
Combining modern accommodations with amenities that capture the elegance of historic haciendas of the past, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is both a luxury vacation retreat and an exceptional Phoenix-area destination.
Located in the heart of scenic McCormick Ranch, recognized for the splendor of its lakes, greenbelts and golf courses, the resort features 326 spacious guest rooms and suites each with elegant décor and a residential ambiance while providing convenient access to both the dramatic beauty of the Sonoran Desert and the lively shopping, restaurant, gallery, and club scene of Scottsdale. The resort borders the McCormick Ranch Golf Club offering private golf views from rooms, patios and restaurants. Kitchen West offers satisfying western American fare while Bar Six40 has a vibrant back bar backed to the outside filled with craft and regional Whiskeys and premium Tequilas. The resort is a AAA Four-Diamond Award winner. With nearly 80,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor space and a recently completed comprehensive renovation, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is a great place to grow your career.
- Manages and provides leadership to the F&B team
- Prepares forecasts and reports and assists in the development of the food & beverage budget
- Oversees the development and execution of new promotions, events, etc.
- Conducts monthly staff meetings to include ongoing training and safety classes
- Responsible for the service standards of the outlets
- Develops and implements controls for expense management
- Works closely with the F&B buyer to ensure proper cost control and quality product
- Must possess valid OLCC card
- Must possess valid Food Handler’s card
- Must have excellent leadership skills
- Must be able to accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written