IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER.
We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
Job OverviewThe successful candidate will be responsible for leading reservation sales efforts across the entire Two Roads Hospitality organization to optimize top line revenue opportunities through all reservation efforts. This includes oversight and guidance to all hotel reservation departments, the central reservations call center based in Orlando and managing the reservations related partnerships such as Navis, Aspire, etc.
The Director of Reservation Sales areas of focus will require a need to consistently balance their time and attention focused on three key areas: Leadership, Training and Analytics.
- Continue the development of enhancing the Two Roads reservation sales culture through leadership, engaging hotel teams and executive leadership.
- Provide feedback and guidance for implementation of reservation related procedures, program initiatives that support revenue generation to meet and exceed defined revenue goals.
- Influence change management process and demostrate a sense of accoutability and confidence through all interactions with key stakeholders at the hotel, home office and vendor partner relationship management.
- Active participation in developing and facilititating revenue optimization of reservation sales objectives locally, regionally and nationally.
- Partner with the Revenue and Distribution Leadership on further integrating and enhancing the reservation sales culture.
- Develop hotel reservation leaders through mentorship and personal development.
- Provide monthly performance metrics and identify revenue optimization opportunites within the resort and hotels portfolio. Share these findings with key consitituents ( DOSM, GM, Home office Sales, Revenue & distriubtion) and implement proactvie action plan to drive conversion.
- Partner with Aspire to train hotel reservations sales teams and the Two Roads Central Reservation Call Center to ensure a culture of a sales focused approach via the telephone
- Collaborate with Aspire to develop annual training programs
- On-board train all new reservations leaders – hotel level and call center.
- Key player during the onboarding of new and transitions hotels, implement hotel reservation departments where applicable and support the hotel strategic revenue objectives.
- Become Sabre Hospitality Solution – SynXis Central Reservations Certified
- Track, monitor and report out on reservation sales metrics (ie: conversion, abandonment, talk-time, room night and revenue by hotel and reservation sales agent, etc.)
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews with hotel executive team members and call center leadership teams to uncover missed revenue opportunities.
- Pull together data via various reporting platforms to aggregate reservation data using Microsoft Excel.
- Partner with Reservation Leaders internally and externally on the creation and execution of revenue driven action plans.
- Work closely with the Vice President, Distribution on identifying potential on opportunities that may adversely affect revenue generation.
- Loves change! Must be flexible as the role and responsibilities are ever changing.
- Thrives in a highly dynamic and faced paced environment.
- Can learn new systems quickly.
- Can multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
- Can roll up sleeves and handle details and fly at a higher strategic level.
- Can manage across various levels of management.
- Loves helping and supporting others! Strong team development.
- Is a proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Loves to travel