Director of Property Operations - Arizona Biltmore
What will I be doing?
Lead and manage all resort property operations, maintenance and engineering; providing guidance, leadership and support to the engineering team at this 86 year old iconic property. Resort has 738 Guest Rooms and Villas, 5 Food & Beverage outlets, 200K Sq. Ft indoor and outdoor meeting space. A team of 850 team members and annual revenues of over $97 Million.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Direct and oversee the functionality and safety of the facility, including, but not limited to, physical buildings, mechanical equipment, electrical systems, heating and cooling systems, life safety systems and grounds according to federal, state and local regulations
* Conduct facility inspections
* Assign, verify and document completion of all routine maintenance and repairs in the property maintenance management system.
* Direct, oversee and maintain required documentation for energy management and conservation and preventive maintenance programs
* Lead, manage and communicate information about capital projects and property rehabilitations, including, but not limited to, scheduling, budgeting and complying with contractor bidding standardObtain required licenses and permits to ensure full compliance with codes, regulations and safety standards
* Direct daily department operations including, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, inventory management and cost controls, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, adherence to federal, state and local standards and meeting participation and facilitation
* Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
* Recruit, interview and train team members
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
- 5 years leadership/management experience - required
- 5 years' experience in this or related field - required
- 2 years budgeting and forecasting - required
- Experience with 500-600 rooms - required
- Managing a large team - high or expert required
- Experience with large or complex project management - required.
- Luxury experience - preferred
- Resort experience - preferred
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Property Operations Director, Property Ops Director, Chief Engineer, Maintenance Director, Director of Maintenance, Engineering Director, Director of Engineering