Sunriver Resort, Oregon's most popular resort destination, is located on the Eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountain Range, 17 miles south of Bend, Oregon. Enjoying nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, Sunriver Resort combines world-class recreation and resort amenities with Oregon's natural beauty to create an extraordinary vacation destination. The resort boasts three world-class golf courses, which have won many awards including Golf Magazine's coveted Gold Medal as one of America's best golf resorts. Guests looking to relax can take refuge in our renowned Sage Springs Club and Spa. Offering a full range of massages, facials, body treatments, and salon services, our spa is the refuge of choice for relaxation-seekers.
Job OverviewThe Director of Performance Optimization & Marketing is the analytical and implementation partner for strategic initiatives throughout Sunriver, with a focus on driving improved operational results. Partners with the IBU leaders to implement Innovation and Best Practices initiatives and solutions; acts as the organizational resource for Industry Expertise; provides Internal Consulting support related to revenue-related market analytics, property generated ROI projects, internal and competitive operations benchmarking, and special projects; leverages relationships with property and corporate teams to assist in implementing strategic initiatives and drive performance results; and endeavors to deliver Service Excellence in a solutions-based and collaborative manner to internal and external clients.
- Drive property performance optimization
- Track and review key performance indicators through property scorecards
- Through performance and innovation, reinforce property brand and marketing DH Brand
- Provide oversight and influence the innovation platform
- Collaborate with operations leaders to create a fully integrated resource that optimizes performance
- UniFocus and guest service champion
- Responsible for strategic direction and execution of all marketing initiatives
- Partner with operations leaders
- Great communicator
- Analytical competencies
- Presentation skills
- Proven collaboration skills
- Proven ability to influence
- Must have agility and flexibility in a fast paced environment
- Strong performance orientation
- Cultural ambassador
- 5+ years performance based management experience in a multi-unit environment
- 5+ years hotel operations experience
- Must be able to stand on feet throughout the shift, with intermittent periods of walking.
- Must be able to occasionally lift, carry, push & pull up to 25 lbs with assistance.
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently, and squeezing & overhead reaching occasionally.
- Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, and walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis.
- While primarily an indoor job, must be able to walk outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat).
- Must be able to climb stairs occasionally, both indoors and outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat).