As a new property added to the Wyndham Hotel Group portfolio, The Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa offers 345 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, spectacular vistas, waterfront bar and an award winning signature restaurant. Over 23,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including the area's largest ballroom, will transform Clearwater Beach into a world-class event destination.
Currently, we are searching for a motivated and talented Director of Outlets to join the team of the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa and drive hotel revenue at the new property. The Director of Outlets is responsible for coordinating, supervising and directing all aspects of the F&B outlets’ operations, while maintaining profitable F&B outlets and high quality products and service levels. He/she is expected to market ideas to promote business; reduce employee turnover; maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet budgeted productivity while keeping quality consistently high.
* Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
* Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the hotel’s F&B outlets.
* Supervise all outlet personnel.
* Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
* Work with other F&B managers and keep them informed of F&B issues as they arise.
* Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
* Coordinate and monitor all phases of Loss Prevention in the F&B outlets.
* Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner
* Ensure preparation of required reports, including (but not limited to) Wage Progress, payroll, revenue, employee Schedules, quarterly actions plans.
* Monitor quality of service in F&B outlets.
* Assist in menu planning and preparation.
* Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations.
* Ensure compliance with SOP’s in all outlets.
* Ensure compliance with requisition procedures.
* Be visible on the floor and assist staff as needed during each meal period.
* Conduct staff performance reviews in accordance with Wyndham standards.
* Understand, implement and monitor corporate promotions in outlets, including buffet and three-meal concept standards.
* Comply with weekly and monthly forecasting procedures.
* Ensure the training of department heads and employees on SOP’s, report preparation and technical job tasks.
* Be involved in and/or conduct departmental and hotel training (CARE, One to One), etc.
* Interview candidates for front-of-house F&B positions and follow standards for hiring approvals.
* Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans & Drug Free Workplace