Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Please note: Must be relocatable
Responsible for managing the entire food and beverage operation, rooms division and
other assigned areas to ensure smooth operation of all systems and services required to
meet Company standards to provide outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Builds and manages teams effectively.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Provides guidance and direction to ensure overall departmental success.
Manages subordinate managers/supervisors in all food and beverage and rooms
areas. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training team members; planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members; addressing
complaints and resolving problems. Responsible for planning department goals
and directing team members to achieve results.
2. Participates in the hiring process by interviewing potential team members and
selecting those that best meet staffing needs.
3. Prepares annual budget.
4. Maximizes profitability by optimizing menu prices and selection.
5. Manages all Front Office operations (may include guest service and registration,
room inventory and availability, PBX/communications, and bell operations.)
6. Ensures guests receive outstanding, consistent, exceptional service by
circulating through each dining area.
7. Ensures all dining, service and kitchen areas are clean and properly set up.
Maintains sufficient inventory of food, supplies and equipment and orders as
8. Monitors SOPs to ensure consistent exceptional service is provided.
9. Ensures department follows all standard food handling, TIPS, sanitation and
health department guidelines.
10. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
11. Reporting to work as scheduled (on time and on regular basis) is an essential
function of the job.
Qualifications (relevant experience, education and training):
DoubleTree by Hilton Irvine Spectrum is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer M/F/V/D.