PDQ Consulting, Inc. -hiring Director of Operations and Training. This career opportunity is focused on interfacing with client hotel owners and management companies to implement a holistic housekeeping philosophy at the property level. This includes hands-on training with all line-level positions within the housekeeping discipline. Additionally, this position will work closely with property leadership (GM, AGM, Division Heads) to lead classroom-style sessions to provide sustainability and oversight training. This position is site based, meaning 100% travel (including internationally). If you are looking to expand your influence in the hospitality world, this is the perfect position for you. PDQ is a company that has revolutionized the housekeeping discipline and continues to expand its influence in the hospitality world. PDQ has been improving housekeeping operations for over 15 years. We have implemented in excess of 2500 hotels in over 34 countries. PDQ is still growing our portfolio and our influence in the hospitality world.
- Two (2) years of Hotel Housekeeping/Laundry experience required.
- College graduate preferred with a hospitality major, but not essential.
- MUST Speak both English and Spanish fluently.
- Comfortable to present and train in front of all levels of hotel employees.
- Passport and any related travel documents. 100% Travel and office from home.