Director of National Accounts
The Loews Miami Beach Hotel is seeking a Director of National Accounts to join our team. Loews Miami Beach hotel is a 4 Diamond Luxury Beach Front Hotel with 790 rooms, 65,000 square feet of meeting space, and 7 Food & Beverage Outlets. For more information on the Hotel, please visit loewshotels.com.
This position is responsible for account management for major national corporate, association, and other groups, primarily focusing on selling in the mid-west territory. The mid-west territory is a key market for the Loews Miami Beach Hotel and this position is one of the largest revenue producers on the team. This role involves an approximate maximum of 25% travel time at around 10 trips per year. The ideal candidate will be creative and reflect the vision/style of Loews Hotels, as well as have experience in large, group-focused hotels
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies sources of group business to the hotel and establishes programs to maximize sales
- Develop active communications with Loews National Sales Office, third parties, and other sources of sales information and support
- Implement sales actions plans to develop the designated market segment
- Administer outbound sales programs to deliver qualified leads to other Loews Hotels
- Achieve personal sales goals as designated by the Director of Sales and any other applicable executive members
- Position requires 7-10 years Sales experience, with at least 5 years of experience in Hotel Sales
- Excellent verbal and written skills required
- Fluent English required
- Experience within a large volume hotel, preferred
- Experience booking high volume functions, preferred
- Flexible scheduled is required
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V