For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position shapes and executes an overall marketing strategy. Communicates this strategy to the marketing team, the hotel staff and other business units. Coordinates with sales team in order to ensure alignment of marketing and sales strategies. Evaluates past programs/events and develops new programs in order to generate revenue and meet or exceed goals.Essential Functions
- Work in close contact with the general public in sales and marketing situations that require strong communication and customer service skills
- Openness to adapt to different cultural contexts based on location
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays as required by business needs
- Develop tour generation program initiatives, including but not limited to owner referral and reload programs, off-site locations, and travel partner promotions
- Collect and analyze competitive intelligence (e.g., marketing programs/campaigns) to assist in the enhancement and development of current and future marketing strategy
- Responsible for managing and implementing appropriate marketing mix to ensure attainment of overall marketing costs
- Knowledge of the operations of the hotel industry
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed
- Coordinate with marketing operations and other site marketing programs on new initiatives to increase production in channels
- Identify trends when production is not meeting budget expectations and implement solutions. Highly developed customer service skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- The ability to delegate, effectively train and coach
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including night, weekends and holidays