Director of Marketing
Lake Lawn Resort
Location: US - WI - Delavan
Delavan, WI, US 53115-2024
The resort’s Director of Marketing is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of all marketing, advertising, and social media engagement platforms to increase overall awareness and revenue for all areas of the property.
- Develop, maintain and execute an annual comprehensive strategic marketing plan for the resort as a whole in addition to all respective operational outlets. This is inclusive of but not limited to; analyzing competition, market trends, customer needs and comments.
- Establish and develop a broad scope social media platform to increase knowledge and communication efforts across multiple online and mobile platforms.
- Leverage cutting edge industry marketing techniques to focus in on targeted marketing across multiple segments
- Develop tangible Return On Investment (ROI) metrics for all marketing events and fiscal investments
- Establish and maintain a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Develop strategic plans for the resort’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts
- Assists department managers in establishing and maintaining brand standard initiatives including but not limited to advertising graphics, logo integrity and resort website.
- Prepare various reports to continually assess the resort productivity against the budget plan, and market place.
- Partner with the resort’s Revenue Manager to implement new package/promotion ideas as needed due to seasonal or trend changes and/or business needs.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the marketing department overseeing a Social Media Manager and a Graphics Design Manager.
- Suggest methods and/or changes in order to maximize guest service and resort profits.
- Maintains an active and positive role within local and state industry associations.
- Ensure appropriate staffing within the department utilizing proper interviewing and hiring procedures.
- Serve as the resort’s liaison to all public relations firms regarding resort activities.
- Procure new and archive all historic resort photography and videography.
- Train and supervise the staff of the department utilizing an on-going development program.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or graphic design.
Relevant professional experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
Minimum of five years of proven marketing leadership experience
Hands-on player/coach workstyle
Hospitality industry experience
Proficiency in full Microsoft Suite
Experience with multiple graphics platforms including but not limited to Adobe and Photoshop