Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
The Director of Loss Prevention will be responsiblefor directing and overseeing the day to day functions of the
security department, including protection of hotel guests, associates and property.
- Ensures all Security standards are properly followed.
- Reviews all reports completed by Security officers to ensure accuracy and timely submission.
- Reports all observed hotel property deficiencies and safety hazards.
- Ensures thorough and complete investigation for all incidents incurred by guests and associates (i.e. losses, thefts, accidents, and acts of violence).
- Maintains guest room surveillance procedures.
- Maintains an effective key control program.
- Ensures that shift personnel are properly assigned at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Must have 2+ years experience in Loss Prevention/Security Management role.
- Experience in Loss Prevention in an upscale establishment preferred.
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred
- Proven professionalism with guests and associates required
- Experience with and familiarity with OSHA standards required
- Previous experience with training and maintenance of safety standards
- Must have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.