Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
- Development of strategic recruitment plan for identifying both management level positions and all hourly positions.
- Drive/reinforce the Omni Culture
- Administers the salary administration policies and programs. Reviews and readjusts salary ranges every 12 months; conducts local wage surveys annually; monitors merit increases pools and increases.
- Coordinates management development and associate training. Recommends new programs based on need.
- Oversees associate benefit program administration
- Stays abreast of all Federal and State laws and keeps management advised of changes which affect associate and operations.
- Provides counsel and assistance to all management personnel in regards to associate problems dealing with supervision and administration.
- Conducts annual associate engagement survey in conjunction with corporate personnel.
- Four or more years in HR Management in a four or five diamond property hotel with over 300 Associates.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. PHR Certification preferred.
- Candidates must demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing in a upscale hotel environment.
- Proven leadership skills which support an environment of employee growth and development, interdepartmental teamwork and exceptional customer service.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Computer proficiency; to include Microsoft Office and Windows
- The ability to sit and utilize telephone/computer for an extended period.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.