Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The focus of our Director of Housekeepingis to oversee management and direction of Housekeeping, Laundry and PublicAreas.Our full service property offers extensive meeting space and 347 guest rooms that recently celebrated a fullrenovation!What you will be doing
TheDirector of Housekeeping reportsdirectly to the General Manager. Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining cleanliness and an attractive appearance in guest accommodations and public spaces in accordance with brand standard.
- Supervising, selecting, training and developing associates in a professional environment.
- Ordering supplies, and maintaining inventories and par levels.
- Meeting financial success through the forecasting and budgeting process and proactively controlling expenses and payroll.
- Displaying exceptional customer service skills, both internally and externally.
- Must be organized and possess great attention to detail.
- Manage safety program to protect guests andassociates and meet OSHA requirements.
Qualified candidates should have solidhospitality housekeepingleadership.
Minimum of 2 - 3 years of Housekeeping Director or Manager experience required.
Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
Experience in forecasting, scheduling, payroll, daily reviews and analysis of operating results
Proficiency in the use of a computer is necessary. Hilton OnQ knowledge a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Ability to manage, lead and direct each department independently and effectively
Must demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to nurture associates
Must be detail-oriented, organized and possess good time management skills
Exceptional detail in follow up
Must be highly service-oriented.
Ability to listen and communicate effectively and professionally with the public and other associates
Read, write and speak English fluently. Second language is preferred.
Enthusiasm for leading and being part of a team REQUIRED!!!
The Hilton Kansas City Airport offers a complete benefits program, competitive salary, annual bonus incentive as well as opportunity for rapid growth and development. We want our hotel to be the best and our guests to be beyond satisfied. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people available and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time-Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan