Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
- Ensure room attendants follow their designated checklist to meet hotel's brand standards, and follow up with necessary corrections/counseling if needed...
- Provide daily feedback to staff on performance/disciplinary problems through one-on-one sessions as needed . Oversee the departmental performance appraisal process.
- Conduct weekly supply audits to ensure all hotel supplies are at adequate par levels.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all guest rooms
- Responsible for Hotel's laundry operations which includes the overseeing and maintenance, cleaning, inventory, and purchase of guestroom linens/bedding. Full linen inventories should be completed and recorded on a monthly basis.
- Prepare departmental payroll
- Schedule housekeeping staff in accordance with occupancy levels and Local 6 guidelines.
- Participate in the hiring process in terms of recruitment and selection of team members for the department
- Schedule major cleaning projects for guest rooms and public spaces.
- Communicate with the Front Desk, Sales, and Engineering Departments to ensure a high quality product and service level is delivered to our guests at all times.
- Order, and maintain inventory of guest room supplies and cleaning supplies, following budgetary and hotel's purchasing procedures.
- Taking the lead on the department's training and development for team members .
- Ensure courteous, professional guest service by housekeeping staff according to Hilton's Brand standard..
- Conduct a daily briefingswith Team Members and falicate weekly staff meetings
Job Requirements :
- Must have a minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as Director/Assistant Director of Housekeeping in a NYC Hotel.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques including requirements and use of equipment and Knowledge of proper and safe chemical handling.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Must be hospitality-oriented, able to work well in stressful and high-pressure situations.
- Ability to: maintain Hiltons Brand standards, policies and procedures.
- Manage direct performance of the Housekeeping staff and follow up with corrections where needed.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with Co-workers and the Guests.
- Must have NYC Union Hotel experience