Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- The Executive Housekeeper directs all aspects of Housekeeping including cleanliness, guest service, accounting/budgeting, asset protection, inventory control and human resources.
- The Executive Housekeeper directs all operations in alignment with the direction of the General Manager, Company, brand standards, and local, state and national regulations.
- Responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial goals, short and long term planning and day-to-day operations.
- Recommends the Housekeeping budget, business plans, capital expenditures and manages within approved plans and objectives.
- Manages assigned staff and indirectly manages all subordinates.
- Articulates Company goals to the staff.
- Demonstrates commitment to these goals through work ethic, integrity and respect for the Company and associates.
- Unites associates in a common commitment to achieve and exceed these goals.
- Works closely with management throughout the hotel and the Company.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Must have a proven track record of leadership
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an Executive Houskeeper position.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay