For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
The Director of Front Office Operations is responsible for ensuring the operation of the Guest Services, Concierge, PBX and Uniformed Services/Transportation in an attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous manner, providing all guests with quality service prior to and throughout their stay, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Motivate, coach, counsel and discipline all Front Office Staff.
· Develop employee morale and ensure training of Guest Services personnel.
· Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyze rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count.
· Participate in required Manager on Duty program as scheduled.
· Prepare employee Schedule according to business forecast, payroll budget guidelines and productivity requirements.
· Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
· Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
· Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.