Responsible for the day to day operations of the Front Desk, Bellmen, Doormen and Butlers
· Ensure all agents are following hotels standards in all areas and providing exceptional guest services to all guests.
· Ability to complete performance evaluations.
· Training, coaching and counseling of team members.
· Ability to process payroll and create proper scheduling for the team.
· Ability to maintain reservations standards.
· Ability to work with the Sales Department in handling group blocks, rooming lists, maintaining files, and following up on special requests.
· Ability to handle guest feedback while keeping upper management abreast of any opportunities and solutions.
· Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures pertaining to the revenue management and reservations functions.
· Ability to review and assist in hiring, succession and disciplinary actions.
· Ability to establish labor standards in order to ensure adequate service levels.
· The ability to keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance so prompt and corrective action can be taken as appropriate.
· Implement procedures to ensure organizational and departmental efficiencies.
· The ability to respond properly in a hotel emergency or safety situation.
· The ability to perform added tasks or projects as delegated by upper management.
· At least 5 years in a managerial role
· College degree in Hospitality preferred.
· Able to provide exceptional service in an elegant environment.
· Liaise between departments, with a focus on the Front Office, HSKP, and Sales Departments
· Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times.
· Reading, writing and verbal proficiency in the English language.
· Previous hotel experience and computer literate with typing skills.
· Familiar with Opera system and Windows software (ex: Work, Excel, and Outlook).
· General knowledge of other departments.
· Excellent analytical and organizations skills; must be detail oriented.
· Ensure high quality of service is given to guests at all times.
· Ability to display a high level of professionalism at all times in dealings with guests and the team.
New York, NY
The Chatwal, A Luxury Collection Hotel
Position Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: Yes