San Diego Hotel
With miles of sandy beaches and a year-round average 70-degree temperature, there is no better place to live and work than sunny San Diego! Within this seaside paradise lies the newly renovated, four-star, Omni San Diego Hotel; a place dedicated to providing a superior experience for both associates and guests.
Omni San Diego’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni San Diego Hotel’s commitment to serve our associates and nurture their growth has led to the company’s highest rating in associate satisfaction and an impressive internal promotion rate. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni San Diego Hotel may be your perfect match.
To work closely with the Director of Operations and Assistant Front Office Managers to oversee the Front Office team, ensuring maximum Front Office operating efficiency. Managing and problem solving associate and guest issues while remaining professional at all times.Responsibilities
- Create a culture of engagement with associates
- Ensure high standards of customer service through effective training of Front Office staff.
- Communicate with all departments on continuing basis. Especially the communication with Assistant Front Office Managers each evening/morning.
- Handle all guest complaints maintaining a satisfactory impression with the guest on resolving any complaints.
- Be familiar with the hotel computer system for training, maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Complete rate discrepancy report and make needed changes.
- Block/assign applicable arrivals for the following day; i.e. V.I.P.'s, Select Guests, ESP's, Special Requests, etc.
- Complete check-out with balance report.
- Complete credit check daily.
- Adhere to all Systems & Controls of the Front Office and appropriate areas of responsibilities.
- Assist with departmental scheduling and monitoring payroll productivity.
- Directly oversee all aspects of Front Office, Guest Services and the PBX department.
- Ensure registration cards are completed.
- Ensure all needed reports are run.
- Continued training done with all associates. Ensure MOS& POE program is consistent.
- Attend meetings as needed.
- At least 3 years directly related experience (Hotel-Front Desk) in a managerial role.
- Must be able to work approximately 50 hours per week, flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent organizational, supervisory, customer service skills.
- Must be able to work well under stressful situations and handle challenges in a professional manner.
- Must have a 4 diamond presentation.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.