Director of Food and Beverage
Thompson Hotels Toronto
Location: CA - ON - Toronto
Toronto, ON, CA M5V 2V4
Two Roads Hospitality is seeking a passionate Director of Food and Beverage who is smart, strategic and team-focused. We need a brave risk-taker, who is a tenacious driver of great service and venues to join our high-performing organization at Thompson Toronto.
Two Roads is an international hotel management company with a leading portfolio of transformative, boldly innovative boutique hotels and resort brands. We create the kind of distinct experiences that can transform your day, your trip, or even your life.
Take a look at what we’ve created so far:
- Joie de Vivre---our hip collection of hotels that focus on the quirky and the local
- Thompson Hotels---urban and sophisticated properties that appeal to the modern nomad
- Tommie---a design-centric, value-conscious line of hotels in gateway cities internationally
- Alila ---characterized by innovative design, and a strong commitment to responsible tourism
- Destination Hotels ---delivers local authenticity of experience versus a sea of sameness
Thompson Toronto is an entertainment complex and the hub of Eclectic King West Village. Operating the popular Thompson Diner, Room Service, Rooftop Lounge, Lobby Bar, Screening Room, Banquet and Catering, Thompson Toronto is also home to Colette Grand Café, Hibachi Teppanyaki & Bar and Wildflower, one of the city’s top night spots.
Thompson Toronto needs a passionate Director of F&B who is team focused, can help set direction, drive revenue and promote/program accordingly. This senior executive level leader will report directly to the General Manager. The Director of F&B will have the following direct reports: General Manager of Bars, General Manager of Diner, Executive Chef, and Banquet Manager.
- Manage, provide professional development and support to all F&B Leaders.
- Passionate to work with senior leaders to strategize, set direction and drive service excellence.
- Establish and maintain effective internal controls.
- Develop long term revenue maximization strategies.
- Develop accurate and aggressive long and short range financial objectives for the F&B outlets.
- Maintain budgeted financial goals to ensure maximum profitability.
- Maintain knowledge of local competition and general industry trends.
- Leverage and grow supplier partnerships.
- Conduct performance reviews, hire, coach and counsel team members to drive team member engagement.
- Lead promotion development, programming, and F&B marketing.
- Improve guest experience and maximize sales.
- Provide meaningful information and analysis to aid in decision making.
- Any combination of education and experience providing the skill/knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.