Pyramid Hotel Group is committed to being the best and most desirable employer in the industry.
To achieve this goal, we recognize the importance of providing respect, support and rewards to all of our people. We seek motivated and enthusiastic team players to join Pyramid Hotel Group who believe in these same values.
Pyramid is comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Together we strive for excellence in every endeavor.
What makes working at Pyramid Hotel Group different?
- We pride ourselves on being agile, flexible and responsive. We provide all the internal resources of a large hotel chain without the burdens of bureaucracy.
- We provide outstanding leadership. Our principals, officers and managers are experienced team players. They are always accessible to our associates and provide exceptional support and development.
- We focus on Respect, Recognition and Rewards. We hold our associates accountable for their goals. In return we treat our people with respect, recognize excellence in job performance and reward achievement in meaningful ways.
Director of Food & Beverage
F&B - All
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
Discover the ideal combination of convenience and style at the Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel. Featuring modern public areas,12,000 square feet of renovated meeting space, 349 guest rooms and and 2 new signature bars and restaurants! We're located just one mile from PHL Airport, and we offer a free hotel shuttle service; Philadelphia's bustling downtown district is a short trip away, as are Lincoln Financial Field and Wells Fargo Center. Find out today what a career at the Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel and Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
We are currently searching for a Seasoned Director of Food and Beverage for our Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel which boasts 349 guest rooms and over 12,000 square feet of meeting space and 3 outlets including The Sanctuary, our contemporary hotel restaurant and the newly renovated Dorsey's Lounge serving up delicious cocktails and chic bites to eat!
As a member of the properties Executive Committee, the Director of Food and Beverage is a highly visible role with exposure to Senior and Corporate leadership. Reporting to the General Manager of the hotel with a strong dotted line tot he Vice President of Food and Beverage, the Director of Food and Beverage is responsible for overseeing Banquets, Restaurants, In-Room Dining, Lounges, Stewarding, and any other Food or Beverage related areas
Duties will include:
- Responsible for motivating and managing a team of front and back of the house food and beverage management.
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans
- Participate in total hotel management as a member of the Hotel Executive Committee
- Implement and maintain F&B sales/marketing programs
- Direct and oversee development of employees
- Hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews
- Direct the implementation of the payroll, reports, forecasts, inventory and budget for food and beverage operations
- Coordinate food and beverage operations with other hotel departments to ensure efficient guest service
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality
- •Implement procedures to increase guest and associate satisfaction
- Exercise quality control for both food and beverage
- Maintaining standards of service and ensure their implementation
- Performing daily walk-through to ensure full compliance with Department of Health regulations and brand standards
- Maintain communications with Corporate Staff
- Coach and counsel employees to reflect brand service standards and procedures
Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- 3 years or more years of progressive hotel Food and Beverage experience
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in a senior role in a food and beverage environment
- Proven leadership skills
- 4 year college degree in Culinary, Hotel/Hospitality or other
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Experience implementing new F&B concepts
- Ability to work several evenings and/or Friday and Saturday evenings as business needs require.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY FOR THIS OPENING ONLINE: