At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
- Proven work experience in an upscale dining environment
- Solid working knowledge of culinary, restaurant, banquet and beverage operations.
- A minimum of two years’ leadership experience at department head level and above
- Ability to make effective decisions for the department even in stressful situations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance, pleasant and positive personality.
- Effective communication and organization skills.
- Strong Computer Skills.