IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER.
We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
Job OverviewThe successful candidate will be responsible for leading every aspect of the Two Roads streamlined distribution platform. This is a critical role within the revenue management discipline bridging the gap between revenue management at the hotels, the company’s distribution technology and onward distribution. This includes oversight of best practices and optimization for the Two Roads CRS, GDSs, OTAs and supporting connectivity and interfaces.
- Work closely with the Vice President, Revenue on identifying potential opportunities that may adversely affect revenue generation.
- Develop distribution team members through mentorship, training and professional growth development.
- Plays critical role in leading execution of brand and regional marketing programs through omni channel marketing.
- Plays critical role in leading the support for global and property sales RFP process through Lanyon.
- Works in liaison with field revenue team members by supporting and enhancing their know-how in using all distribution and related systems through best practices, training, hands-on reviews and more.
- Works in liaison with other department leaders to lead process of onboarding new hotels and transition hotels onto the Two Roads platforms covering all sales, revenue, marketing and operational needs.
- Provide feedback and guidance for implementation of related procedures, program initiatives that support revenue generation to meet and exceed defined revenue goals.
- Influence change management process and demostrate a sense of accoutability and confidence through all interactions with key stakeholders at the hotel, home office and vendor partner relationship management.
- Review and analyze monthly performance metrics to identify areas of opportunites by channel. Share findings and appropriate recommendations with key consitituents ( DOSM, GM, Home office Sales, Revenue & distriubtion) and implement proactvie action plan to enhance or shift revenue.
- Maintenance of the Two Roads and each brand’s chain and brand level standards across all onward distribution channels including the company’s central reservation system.
- Conduct quarterly and annual business reviews with Two Roads distribution partners including Sabre Hospitality Solutions and OTA partners.
- Must be the expert in how all the distribution and revenue related systems work together including connectivity and data flow.
- Works in collaboration with Director of Revenue Operations and Hotel Applications Team to ensure proper set up, support and use of the systems and their impact on each other.
- Partner with Sabre Hospitality to ensure proper set up and use of CRS SynXis by revenue management team.
- Partner with Sabre Hospitality to ensure SynXis Certification program is tailored to Two Roads and its needs.
- On-board and train all new revenue management team members.
The Director of Distribution:
- Loves change! Must be flexible as the role and responsibilities are ever changing.
- Thrives in a highly dynamic and faced paced environment.
- Is an expert in CRS and GDS functionality.
- Can learn new systems quickly.
- Can multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
- Can roll up sleeves and handle details and fly at a higher strategic level.
- Can manage across various levels of management.
- Loves helping and supporting others! Strong team development.
- Is a proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team.