Carmel Valley Ranch
Director of Catering
Carmel Valley Ranch Resort
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
F&B - Catering, F&B - Kitchen Management, Food & Beverage
For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position oversees the promotion, sales, coordination and faciliatation of Catering events to ensure total satisfaction of the property’s clients. Individuals in the role serve as the liaison between the hotel operating departments and the client.Essential Functions
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, exhibit shows, and other special events with accuracy and detailed communication outlines for client and hotel departments
- Strive to attain pre-set monthly and quarterly revenue goals for Catering department
- Respond promptly to all inquiries for events
- Actively pursue prospective clients for future and repeat business
- 3 or more years as a Catering Manager or Director of Catering preferred
- Requires knowledge of principles and practices within the food profession
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, human resources, budget forecasting, etc. is highly preferred