Director, Learning Commercial Solutions
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its thirteen global brands, which include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
What will I be doing?
The Director, Learning Commercial Solutions will be responsible for leading the development of curriculae for each area and ensuring that all learning content is aligned with the business objectives of the eCommerce, Digital, HHonors, and Global Marketing organizations, and is delivered in a cost effective manner. The primary business partners are: Head, Global Marketing & Digital, SVP Loyalty & Partnerships, VPs Brand Marketing, VPs eCommerce Owned & Managed and Franchise Support, VP CRM, and VP Hilton HHonors.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Support the development of systems and strategies that help develop the talent of all clients of the Commercial Services.
* Ensure that content is globally relevant, and executed consistently across the entire enterprise
* Consult with key stakeholder groups and arrive upon consensus for effective solutions, taking into account competing business objectives and priorities
* Address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
* Proactively identify and prevent potential problems
* Develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
* Budget development and management, including tracking expenses against commitments, set priorities for funding, and develop annual budgets
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of related professional experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in a Corporate Learning and Development organization
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Learning and Development theory, with experience in instructional design and learning delivery via in-person and virtual methods
- A minimum of six (6) years in a leadership role managing a team
- Leadership experience within a hospitality company
- Presentation and public speaking skills, as well as written communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and directly with a variety of individuals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA/Master's Degree
- CPLP Certification
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressive experience in a Corporate Learning and Development organization
- A minimum of five (5) years of hospitality industry experience
- Experience working within a global, matrixed organization
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.