Director, HR Business Partner
What will I be doing?
The Director of HR Business Partner will drive large scale horizontal human resource projects, requiring proven project management skills. The Director of HR Business Partner will also be responsible for building and sustaining relationships with global clients.
* Partner with clients to develop first-hand knowledge of short and long-term business goals and objectives
* Build strong consulting relationships with clients and partners across the business
* Identify critical focus areas for analysis, development, and the implementation of integrated HR solutions that support the clients' global business strategy
* Advise global clients on all areas of Human Resources support
* Responsible for planning, executing and implementing Human Resources across functional projects and process improvement initiatives while meeting deadlines and managing to a specific budget
* Partner with external vendors to align the desired project outcomes, being sure to lead by directing, coaching, and facilitating across functional team resources, and monitoring the progress and completion of project milestones
* Draft status updates and create strategic presentations aimed at informing, aligning, and engaging key stakeholders
* Support global clients regarding organization structure or job changes (analyzing the company and making recommendations to ensure consistency for position descriptions, salaries, etc.)
* Create a focused organizational development plan with business partners including workforce planning, talent management, performance management and succession planning
* Work with Legal and Finance departments and governmental agencies on information requests
* Ensure compliance on all legal and financial requirements as per relevant legislation and Hilton Worldwide policies
* Collaborate with other members of the Global HR Group to ensure the best service is delivered to clients
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a corporate and/or consulting environment
- A minimum of two (2) years of Human Resources experience
- Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Broad global understanding of relevant legislation
- Experience in a business partnering environment
- Ability to travel as required
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance or related background with strong understanding of budgets, reconciliation and forecasting, and risk and compliance
- A minimum of five (5) years of Human Resources experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of Consulting experience
- Global corporate experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft and Success Factors
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!