Director, Global Corporate Office Leasing
What will I be doing?
The Director of Global Corporate Office Leasing will manage the negotiation of commercial real estate agreements for Hilton. The Team Member will be primarily responsible for identifying, negotiating and seeking approval for leased office locations globally working with Hilton's third party lease brokerage representatives and internal stakeholders. The Director of Global Corporate Office Leasing will also be responsible for the management of all lease records and details for upcoming lease expirations and key dates to be tracked.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Define space requirements with business leaders to achieve their business objectives while meeting company standards
* Coordinate space planning for each requirement with outside architect
* Engage with our third party brokerage firm to perform market studies
* Tour business leaders through options with brokerage firm and select site(s) which are suitable
* Manage the negotiation of business terms for the approved Letter of Intent
* Prepare required financial analysis for each transaction and executive summaries to be reviewed with business leaders
* Manage the lease negotiation process in coordination with the Legal team, Risk and the landlord
* Prepare financial analysis and lease approval documents to include for Investment Committee and Board approvals
* Manage the outsourced One-view lease management database, including completion of initial records, management of all key upcoming lease dates (expirations, terminations, etc.), and enhancements to database to achieve firm goals and objectives
* Collaborate with Workplace Services Team Members on design and construction projects for all lease transactions
* Provides a high level of customer service by communicating with user groups, brokers, contractors, project managers and Team Members
* Execute strategies to optimize real estate portfolio overall
* Work within established departmental budget
* Ensure the business plan and goals are being followed and achieved, revising the plan as needed
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant developments in real estate markets and financing to determine the most cost effective approach to acquisitions
* Participate in special projects as required
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, or related discipline
- A minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience
- Ability to travel as required (up to 30%)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- International Real Estate experience
- Master Corporate Real Estate (MCR)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!