Director, Financial Planning and Analysis
A Director of Financial Planning and Analysis with Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) provides support and guidance for budgeting, forecasting and long-term strategic planning, implements and maintains financial systems software and conducts financial analysis, modeling, forecasting and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial operations.
* A Director of Financial Planning and Analysis leads and directs monthly, quarterly and annual processes and deliverables including, but not limited to, operating and capital forecasts, management reporting, monthly and quarterly business reviews, statistical analysis, forecast reconciliations, Board presentations, investor relations support and American Resort Development Association (ARDA) surveys.
* A Director of Financial Planning and Analysis assists with the coordination and preparation of the annual operating and capital budgets.
* A Director of Financial Planning and Analysis provides support to investor relations for earnings calls, road shows and investor days.
* A Director of Financial Planning and Analysis leads and conducts analysis of capital projects and additional financial and ad-hoc analysis as requested.
* A Director of Financial Planning and Analysis maintains and updates presentations, industry survey responses and designated statistical data.
* A Director of Financial Planning and Analysis identifies and implements system-related (Hyperion, etc.) process improvements for forecasting and budgeting.
* Lastly, a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis performs other duties as assigned.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in financial analysis, financial planning and/or strategic planning.
- 4 years management and supervisory experience
- 5 years' experience in Timeshare industry
- Ability to demonstrated advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel financial modeling
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of financial measurement techniques (IIR, NPV, pro formas, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate acute attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements
- Ability to work with timeshare accounting concepts
- Ability to work with all levels of management, including senior leadership
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written form
- Advanced Degree (Masters); Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA); Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Experience in real estate development
- Experience with Hyperion Planning software
- Experience with PeopleSoft ERP software
- Experience with database management tools (Cognos, MS Access, etc.)
- Experience in a National Public Accounting firm
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.