Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
The Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette Table 19 Restaurant is seeking a positive, service-oriented, energetic and self-motivated server to join our exceptional food & beverage team. Our Server will work closely with the hotel’s food & beverage team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Serve food and/or beverages
* Provide excellent customer service
* Answer customer and public inquiries
* Assist patrons in food and beverage selections
* Clean work areas and set dining area
* Collect payment
* Notify kitchen personnel of food orders, shortages or special orders
* Executes show quality standards at all times
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
* Ability to perform basic mathematical skills
* May be required to perform diverse physical tasks
* Requires grasping, writing, standing, stooping, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
* Must be able to lift and carry thirty pounds
* Possible hazards include, but are not limited to, slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains.
* Experience serving customers in an outgoing environment is a plus
* Integrity of character is essential. Must have pleasant personality in order to maintain positive morale among employees, guests and upper level management
* A passion for food is a must, along with eagerness to learn
* Must be able to cooperate and work alongside all resort departments to foster and promote a harmonious work environment.
* Availability to work with flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays.
* High school or equivalent education required.
First Hospitality Group seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. FHG fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER