Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
The Dining Room Attendant is responsible for the set up, clearing and cleanliness of restaurant area and tables in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management. Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Remove dirty ashtrays, glasses, dinner dishes and silverware from occupied tables.
- Clear empty tables of linens, dishes and debris and place items in proper areas. Reset the tables.
- Clean high chairs and booster seats after each use.
- Carry trays of dirty dishes to dish room and break down trays according to the procedures.
- Clean all spills and breakage immediately.
- Keep floors clean and dry.
- Ensure window/glass surfaces are spotless.
- Clean service stations and fill ice bins.
- Assist with setup and breakdown of all buffets. Perform buffet duties as needed.
- Assist servers with all aspects of service as requested.
- Report any damaged or worn items to management.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Report all tips in compliance with company policy and IRS regulations.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or other matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
- High school education or related experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to properly use cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Ability to timely compile facts/figures, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters.
- Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
- Ability to satisfy the legal requirements for employment within the jurisdiction.