Req # 3751BR
Job Title Digital Marketing Manager, Premium Branded Division
Position Type Full Time - Regular
Location Name Sage Hospitality Home Office
Why Us Sage Hospitality is set to hire an accomplished Manager of Digital Marketing who has the expertise to stimulate and support an inspired marketing team in a growing company. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital and integrated marketing expert who will provide support to implement strategic digital marketing direction and tactics along with analytical reporting within the Premium Branded hotels, and thrives in a creative, results-driven environment. This position will be based at the Home Office in Denver, CO and reports directly to the Vice Presidents of Sales and Revenue in the Premium Branded Division.
Founded in 1984, Sage Hospitality set out to be the best hotel owner and operator in the business. We’re talking figuratively, progressively and aggressively breaking the mold of the hospitality industry. As one of the U.S’s top hospitality management, investment and development companies, Sage is on a fast trajectory of growth and performance. Building upon what we do best—establishing some of the best hotels and restaurants in the world. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, surrounded by high-performing investments from coast to coast. With the advantage of hands-on experience, we’re also changing the way luxury in the hotel world looks. Developing modern, independent hotels with unique style, artistry and branding—creating places that people go to, not through.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in a digital marketing role preferably within the hospitality or travel-related industries, possesses a polished and professional demeanor where s/he can make professional and relevant business presentations, and is familiar with cutting-edge integrated marketing techniques including PPC, SEO/SEM, CRM solutions, data warehousing, direct & social media marketing, website design & development, and creative services. Bachelor’s degree is also highly preferred.
The Manager of Digital Marketing will work in conjunction with the property revenue team to:
• Manage or assist in all areas related to online/digital marketing, including website development.
• Manage third party digital agencies and RFP processes
• Manage online presence with an emphasis on creating unique and engaging content for branded hotel websites, vanity websites, company website, and third party sites
• Work with designated hotels and agencies to ensure that hotel websites are optimized using current best practices for SEO and PPC
• Plan and execute all web, SEO, Marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns – while adhering to brand standards.
• Conduct and track on-going email marketing campaigns
• Utilize and analyze current reporting from agencies, brands, and Google Analytics to drive improved content and marketing initiatives and decisions
• Recommend changes and new reporting based on changes in technology, CMS or other areas in conjunction with changing business needs
• Attend scheduled third party digital agency calls
• Provide strategic digital direction to properties to include budgeting of digital fees and digital fee allocations.
• Stay abreast of current digital trends and incorporate trends and emerging technologies into specific hotel strategies.
• Hold third-party agencies accountable for work and productivity. Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against appropriate ROAS and/or ROI.
• Assist with on-property CRM technology and implementation of reporting tools
• Working knowledge of the technology platforms that power the digital marketing space and competitive landscape
• Data warehouse Management for selected properties
- Work in conjunction with Sage Hospitality Marketing Manager to align digital strategies with PR, Social Media, and traditional marketing strategies
- Knowledgeable of different hotel brand’s marketing tools and offerings – Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, etc.
- Help facilitate Hilton Edge program
- Develop online creative
- Attend Brand-related marketing calls and meetings
- Manage third party relationships
Skilled in all facets of general business or area of specialty. Highly capable with current practices and looks ahead at opportunities to utilize new products, consumer trends, changes in the marketplace, and technology edge. Reflects on vast experience to determine numerous future possibilities. Natural instincts and insight for finding the best solution to unclear issues and problems. Finds creative solutions to problems, Can see how the details fit into the big picture. Highly capable and resourceful problem solver. Manages the creative process within an organization to develop unique solutions. Leverages creative solutions in an organization resulting in competitive advantages. Makes great decisions. Highly strategic in perspective and decision making.
Recognize leadership and performance potential in associates. Motivates and develop managers and leaders. Able to formulate and execute long term plans, correctly anticipates future resources needed for long term projects, is quick to make strategic connections of people and processes resulting in improved quality, cost savings, and time efficiency .
Excellent conflict mediation, resolution, and negotiation skills, able to form consensus and agreement when presented with differing or competing positions, quickly and directly addresses operational and associate challenges, is fair, firm, and consistent
Energy and Drive
Competitive, consistently driven to accomplish and exceed goals, able to create sense of urgency.
Effectively navigates through organizational systems, structures, and people to accomplish goals. Highly capable in forming and leveraging business relationships to create advantageous support systems, alliances, and synergies.
Personal and Intrapersonal Skills
Demonstrates care for customers and associates, visibly demonstrates desire to understand others, creates confidence and trust with others, is viewed by others as honest and direct, able to create an environment where associates thrive and actively seek approval of the manager, actively seeks input and collaboration from team to create goals and buy in, builds high performing teams, compels teams to embrace a shared vision for success.
Use of content management systems (CMS’s)
Third party agency management
Creativity in developing digital campaigns
Understand channel distribution
Sitting 85%, Walking 5%, Standing 5%, bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing 5%
Lifting and carrying of objects, 30-35 pounds
Mobility -limited mobility between offices and departments. No continuous standing, climbing or driving.
Bachelor's degree/Master’s degree in marketi