Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative serves within a high volume financial shared services environment supporting an exciting collection of hotel properties across North America. This team member operates within a call center environment and is in constant communication with guests via phone, email, and/or online chat portals regarding billing inquires and disputes of hotel charges. The Customer Service Representative works collaboratively with other shared services and hotel team members to ensure our guests’ needs are addressed quickly and to their satisfaction. Achievement of daily, weekly, and monthly excellence targets while delivering extraordinary customer service to our guests and clients is of utmost importance. The Customer Service Representative reports to the Billing Services Manager.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to read, write and speak English effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Ability to work effectively, maintain composure and make decisions in stressful situations.
- Ability to organize workload, adapt quickly to change, and deliver under the pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to perform both standard and intermediate spreadsheet functions using Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in windows-based computer programs to include e-mail, internet and word processing applications.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new computer applications.
- General knowledge of mathematics and accounting principles.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Experience: 1-2 years customer-facing work experience in a hospitality or finance environment
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V